First, there's the Egel Nest Blog Award for Blog Eggcellence awarded to me by none other than the Nap Warden and yes, I do know exactly why...
- SAHMmy from SAHMmy says. Her tagline reads, "Your Bossy Sister is a Stay At Home Mom" and she means it. Chock full of brilliant advice and home to the "Get Off Your Butt Challenge". What's there not to love?
- Lara from Life: The Ongoing Education and Life: The Illustrated Education. Life learned one post, one photograph at a time. All of it beautiful.
- Too much and not enough all at once, Absolutely Bananas is correct! She cracks me up!
Apparently, I kick some donkey butt. I LOVE it. Thank you so much, JJ. I want to pass it along to...
- Izzy of IzzyMom- Honest, passionate, thought-provoking and always so fascinating to read.
- Sara of Self-Made Mom. She's officially on "break" at the moment, but I just have to let her know, "Your blog kicks some serious donkey butt!" and "I miss you terribly". She comes back from time to time with interesting articles and news bits, so hopefully you'll catch a glimpse of her brilliance... that is, if you haven't already.
- Lawyer Mama. For challenging all of us to THINK and confront issues beyond our own. I admire that about you, Lawyer Mama.
She is totally spoiling me with all this bloggy bling.
JJ, thanks for making my day. Now, here are a few folks that put a smile on my face...
- Miguelina. Her blog is just as sweet and charming as that adorable song bird that once graced its header.
- A Whole Lot of Nothing. Check out her blog (go ahead, I'll wait). Then shop her store, Good for the Kids. Two great finds that are sure to make you smile.
- Cheaper than Therapy. Who needs therapy when you've got Ali to make your laugh... Oh, and she just swore off candy until a week AFTER Halloween. Brave or crazy?
Okay, so my desktop is a bit CLUTTERED and with what?
Let's see here... Umm, looks like a lot of files from the job I quit in JANUARY to become a SAHM. I intended to go through all of it and use whatever I could to update my resume... you know, just in case...
The background photo is my son in his Halloween costume and was taken around this time last year. He's six months old and dressed up as a lion. I know. Isn't he ad-ROAR-able?!
Okay, now it's your turn,
Here are the very important rules…..
A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
 Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
 Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
 If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.